Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Kalvanin Kadhali

So I have been listening to the songs from this movie for the past few days. 'Eno Kangal' is a very catchy number especially the bit which Yuvan sings. 'Tajmahal Oviyakaadhal' has beats reminiscent of the 'Everything but the girl' version of 'Missing'. 'Ivan Kattil Nattu Mannan Than' has portions which sounds like 'Wont you take me to funky town'. I really liked this song though I found these bits quite funny. 'Kudakkooli Koduthachu'- skip. 'Uyir Piriyum Valiyai' - okay. Totally I would say a decent album. For someone starved of nice but new Tamil music (Come on, Sivakasi and Majaa have terrible songs), what else did you expect me to say? :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what any of that means, except that I've heard "Everything But the Girl." Oh yeah, Funkytown, too. How is St.Louis? It is snowing in KC. Give me a call sometime.