Sunday, November 13, 2005

Num TV


It was one of those days when I wanted to hear some Tamil (apart from music). And though I have a live cable connection, I do not a television yet. I decided to watch some Num TV but I was not sure of the quality of the broadcast, so I just got the $2 deal where you can watch for 8 hours. Raj Tv was playing Marumalarchi with Mammooty and Devayani. Mammooty is an absolute do-gooder and a highly respected person in his village and you can fill in the rest_of_the_story and odds are you'll be right. The movie turned out to be a nice soporific and I went to sleep soon after. After a while, when I wanted to watch Raj Musix (thats what the channel is called), none of the channels would open. BAD BAD Num TV! It's too much of effort to call customer service....maybe I should, considering the fact I just saw Anniyan yesterday !

I was listening to Oru Nadhi from Samurai on one of the Shoutcast channels and I love the way Nityshree has sung that. This is the first time I heard this song and I thought it sounded like Yuvan SR. It turned out to be Harris J. (I should have guessed that, considering the humming_of_undecipherable_words in the beginning. :-) )

No comments: