Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Rotten eggs and tomotoes

I didn't think it still happened. "The DPI and PMK cadres, who had been raising slogans against Ms. Kushboo all through the court proceedings, threw footwear, rotten eggs and tomatoes at her car when she came out of the court hall." - From the Hindu (Link). I wish Khushboo woud have stuck to her guns and stood by her statement. At this point I am not even sure what exactly she said. Whatever it was, she has a right to say that. I agree with what she said, or what I think she said which is "men should not expect their wives to be virgins". Anyway, I wish they would throw rotten eggs and tomatoes at Vijay(and his scriptwriter, director and everyone else involved) for his stupid dialogues in Sivakasi, which I think is actually demeaning to Tamil women.

2 comments:

Roshan Rammohan said...

Well, one day they worshipped her like a Godess, another day, after the advent of Trisha and Simran and better godesses, they threw crap at her.

Roshan Rammohan said...

Wow. Our great CM thinks that its not within "Tamil culture".
idhukku na typical enakku therinja tamil culture accentle solren... 'ngotha, thevidiyange kitendhelam ippo thathuvom kekavendi irukku!'