Friday, July 01, 2005

Punjabi/remix




I have been listening to more and more Punjabi music in the recent past and this is a bit worrying, as its unusual for me. We all have these times when a certain tune gets stuck in our heads which is normal . When a new AR Rahman's movie is released, its quite normal -atleast in my world- to play it on repeat mode for a few days or a few weeks. But this Punjabi thing has been dragging on for almost 2 months. I think its time I got over it. In case any of you are wondering exactly what kind of music I am talking about, there is Bobby Friction, MacG-Ambersariya, Rishi Rich, etc...Was looking out to buy this but apparently its only available in Amazon UK. If any of you folks there in the UK planning to visit US, you know what to get me :-) !

No comments: